1 cup of spelt flour
1 cup of almond milk
½ cup of sparkling mineral water
a pinch of pink Himalayan salt
unrefined coconut oil for frying
homemade blueberry jam
fresh mint leaves
- In a blender, combine flour, almond milk, water, eggs and salt until the mixture is smooth.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan greased with coconut oil over medium high heat. Pour a ladle full of the mixture into the frying pan. The batter needs to cover the surface evenly.
- Cook the crêpe for about 2 minutes, until golden brown.
- Loosen the edge of the crêpe with a silicone spatula, flip quickly.
- Cook the other side for 1 minute. Slide the crêpe onto the plate.
- Add the filing, then fold or roll the crêpe. Serve with fresh blueberries, mint and yoghurt. Pour over some honey.